No. Our shipping service, UPS, will not ship to PO Box addresses and therefore,
we cannot ship to a PO Box. (Exceptions may be made for certain circumstances).
You cannot ship one order to two different places. For example, job number 1 & 2
will get a shipping address each but job number 1 cannot ship to two different places.
Yes. We can drop ship a package to your customer. Simply call (714)948-0588
or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and you will be sent confirmation
that your shipping address will be used from your provided info. You can do this
before or after placing your order.
We do not provide a pricing or weight list, shipping will be determined at time of purchase.
Please free free to contact us for a free quote on shipping for any product(s).
We currently use UPS to ship our packages, and USPS for EDDM and Direct Mailers.
Unfortunately at this time, we do not offer that option. All orders must be shipped
out of SoCal Business Cards.
We cannot split a job into multiple boxes. Our standard double corrugated boxes
will be used to ship your orders.
Yes, we can combine most shipping orders, additional charges may apply.
Our web site is equipped with UPS Address Verification system that checks all
addresses for accuracy. This assures your package will arrive to the correct location.
Please make sure that the address is spelled, abbreviated and submitted with the
correct suite, unit, street number, and zip code. Any packages returned or re-routed
in the event that the incorrect address is provided are subject to reshipment fees.
If the address supplied is not valid/complete, UPS will make every reasonable effort
to find the correct address and deliver the shipment. An additional address correction
fee of $10 will be charged for this service.
You can track the UPS log of your package at ups.com and the final delivery leg
made by USPS at usps.com. Once your package has been delivered to a USPS facility,
the USPS tracking information will become available. Tracking information will be
accessible from us by phone or email.
If your order has not been processed yet, you can change your shipping method
by call or email.
No day-definite guarantees are available for Shipping, but we will attempt to give
you the most accurate estimated date available.
For drop-ship orders, if a package is deemed undeliverable and returned by
USPS, it will be returned to you (the sender) and not to SoCal Business Cards. A
return-delivery fee will apply. For more information about returned packages and
forwarding services, please visit usps.com.
1. Does SoCal Business Cards ship to PO Box addresses?
2. Does SoCal Business Cards offer split shipments for the same order?
3. Can SoCal Business Cards drop ship a package to my customer?
4. Does SoCal Business Cards offer a pricing or weight guide for shipping?
5. What type of shipping services does SoCal Business Cards use?
6. Can I use my own shipping account?
7. Does SoCal Business Cards provide special boxing if requested?
8. Does SoCal Business Cards combine shipments?
9. Why hasn’t my package arrived or why is my address not applicable for shipping?
10. Can I be charged a UPS Address Validation fee?
11. How do I track my packages?
12. How do I request service changes?
13. Is delivery guaranteed on a specific day?
14. What happens if a package can't be delivered to an address and is returned?
Please Pay Here If
You need to Add Shipping
WE CAN SHIP ALL PRODUCTS WORLD WIDE!